[Mailman-i18n] CVS checkout...

Tomas Fasth tomfa at debian.org
Tue Oct 28 14:30:28 EST 2003

Out of curiosity, I tested TortoiseCVS on my winXP machine at home. I
couldn't get anonymous checkout from cvs.sourceforge.net to work. I
did manage to perform a successful checkout by using my sf account and
the TortoiseCVS built-in ssh support.

My advice to you Anders is to apply for a sf developer account and to
use the :ext: protocol. See "TortoiseCVS User's Guide" and look for
the chapter "Using TortoiseCVS with SourceForge" for more information.

--
Tomas Fasth <tomfa at debian.org>
GnuPG 0x9FE8D504