[Mailman-i18n] [bug] about the zh_TW messages and templates

Keanu keanu at keanu.no-ip.com
Fri Feb 6 09:40:36 EST 2004

hi, all:

I found there are some problems while I choose the language: "Chinese (Taiwan)" via the web. After I
choose the
the langauge, the mailman are still display English used by charset 'big5'. So I try to find out the
problem.

Under the messages folder, the 'big5' folder should named 'zh_TW', but not 'big5'.
According to the Mailman/Defaults.py, the country code for "Chinese (Taiwan)" is 'zh_TW',
so, the messages/big5 and the template/big5, both folders should be rename to 'zh_TW':

  messages/big5 => messages/zh_TW
  templates/big5 => templates/zh_TW

Also, the Makefile should be fix this bug, too. In messages/Makefile:

original:
LANGUAGES= ca cs da de es et eu fi fr hr hu it ja ko lt nl no pl \
                          pt pt_BR ro ru sl sr sv uk

fixed:
LANGUAGES= zh_TW ca cs da de es et eu fi fr hr hu it ja ko lt nl no pl \
                          pt pt_BR ro ru sl sr sv uk

also in templates/Makefile:

original:
LANGUAGES= big5 ca cs de en es et eu fi fr gb hr hu it ja ko lt nl \
                          no pl pt pt_BR ro ru sl sr sv uk

fixed:
LANGUAGES= zh_TW ca cs de en es et eu fi fr gb hr hu it ja ko lt nl \
                          no pl pt pt_BR ro ru sl sr sv uk

that's all!! :)

ps. sorry, my English is very poor, English is not my native language... :)

--
living today for tomorrow

keanu's mail: keanu at keanu.no-ip.com or keanu at slackware.org.tw