[Mailman-i18n] incongruity in LC_MESSAGES

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at jpberlin.de
Fri Mar 5 05:45:55 EST 2004

Am Freitag, 5. März 2004 11:38 schrieb Sergey Tyrin:

> r eadable and even if he manages to find the combo-box, what would he
> selec t? All language names are in Japanese!!

I always prefer having the names of the language in the language itself or
doubled: One time in english, on time in the language itself.

In the german language file I wrote:

"Anzeige dieser Seite in / View this page in"

because non-german speaker should find their rescue-button :-)

Maybe everybody should us the local and the english text for this important
button.

Peer