[Mailman-i18n] enabling burmese

suze b. suzeb at graffiti.net
Thu Sep 2 07:44:30 CEST 2004

hello there,
i'm with the new imc burma (not up yet, but will be soon).  i see that burmese is not enabled on mailman and i am wondering how we can change this.  we would like to have the option to see the page in burmese or english.  pietro from listwork thought that if someone here offered to translate, this is something that could easily be done.  so, we are offering.  what is the process to see burmese enabled?

in solidarity,
Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just US$9.95 per year!