[Mailman-i18n] Emails with a Subject in Chinese to a Mailing List

game lover gamelover9001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 16:49:59 CEST 2005

I am currently using Mailman 2.1.5 provided by a hosting service.  When
I send emails with a subject in Chinese to a mailing list that I
created in Mailman, the emails are always discarded without any notice to the
senders and recipients.  Would anyone please help me to solve this
issue?  I will appreciate any information on this issue

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com