[Mailman-i18n] Volunteer for Chinese support

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 17 14:23:47 CET 2005

KingArthur wrote:

> Hi:
> I am a college student of china. i found that the chinese support of
> Mailman is quite out of date, so i want to be the volunteer to finish
> the task. any advice? thanks!

There are i18n web info at http://www.list.org/i18n.html and
README-I18N.en in the distribution. You can make translations of
mailman.po and template files and send them in a tar ball to me or
upload in the sourceforge patch area.

There have been random proposals to make Chinese translations in past
months so partial translations might boost Chinese users to participate
in translation volunteers. I hope you can coordinate voluntary
translators and become the Chinese champion!