[Mailman-i18n] Hebrew in the Mailman system

Ethan Shalev ethan at madab-il.com
Wed Jul 6 17:58:54 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'd like to create a mailman based mailing list, and I need it to support
English and Hebrew. At the moment, any Hebrew I write comed out as
gybberish Latin letters. Is there a contibution that adds Hebrew to this
system? if not, how can I create one? Is there a contribution guide
somewhere online? if not, what file(s)/DB do I need to edit in order to
modify an existing language into Hebrew?
I'd speculate (without ever seeing the inner workings of the system) that
the language list is held in a databese, with the language name and
default charset. Can anyone give me any more directions as to how I can
access this DB and make the needed modifications?

Thanks,
-Ethan Shalev,
Greenpeace Mediterranean