[Mailman-i18n] Interlingua language

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 31 22:30:42 CEST 2005

Hello everybody!
  I and some other people are working for adding interlingua
(http://www.interlingua.com) support to Mailman.
We have added a directory messages/ia/LC_MESSAGES and are currently
translating the mailman.po file.
And we are translating the templates, too.
Is there any other thing that should be done? I guess that some
programmer will have to add interlingua to the list of Mailman's known
languages; will this happen as we send you the final files, or should I
inform someone some time before?

Thank you very much for your support and for this beautiful piece of
software!
Ciao!

--
Saluti,