[Mailman-i18n] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 5 released

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 24 04:47:25 CET 2005

Sorry for the delay of 2.1.6 but a serious bug was found in the previous
beta releases. I put a final beta release before jumping up to the
release candidate. The bug is related to 'Privacy -> SPAM filter ->
header_filter_rules'. So, I want all of you, who have had brave souls to
upgrade 2.1.6 beta and who use this feature, to upgrade again to 2.1.6
beta 5.

The tarball is placed at

# Sorry but it looks like I have not access to the file releases on SF.

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp