[Mailman-i18n] Interlingua translation ready; whom to send it to?

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 22 13:59:16 CEST 2005

I sent this message to barry at python.org, but the message bounced me
back. To whom should I send it?

  I'm attaching the messages and templates directories for translating
mailman 2.1.6 to interlingua. Please add it to mailman; the ISO code for
interlingua is "ia".
Would it even be possible for you to release a minor mailman release
containing this translation, or maybe even a snapshot? I'm asking this
since the webserver running mailman for the interlingua site isn't
administrated by me; the provider would most likely want to install a
newer version only if he can find it in some official trusted site...
Thanks anyway,