[Mailman-i18n] Where to send translations? (was: Re: Mailman Arabic translation is ready

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Apr 3 20:07:32 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 16:24 +1030, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> I still think we need a wiki (or similar) information page for
> translators, and would be willing to put time into it. Mihaly has
> made some good suggestions.

Very soon we will probably have a much nicer wiki for Mailman.  I plan
on posting about this and other developments to mailman-developers
within a few days.  I'm sorry I haven't personally had time to integrate
these patches, but I'm trying to devote what spare time I have to
improving the project so more people can get involved.  As proven by
Tokio's and Mark's excellent contributions, there are lots of really
talented folks out in the community and I think we're under-utilizing
them.  My goal for 2006 is to improve that situation.

-Barry