[Mailman-i18n] Problems with Vietnamese translation

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Tue Apr 25 05:39:03 CEST 2006

On 25/04/2006, at 4:38 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> I have just done a 'clean' configure and make install from the currend
> subversion trunk. I see the following issues:
>
> There is a templates/vi directory in the trunk. It is empty, but it
> really shouldn't be there at all.

Sorry, while implementing my initial translation, I created the
translation paths in both the current branch and in trunk, not
realizing that the templates/xx directory is no longer necessary in /
trunk. I only caught onto that while updating the trunk mailman.po
file, and forgot to go back and remove that directory. I'll do that
now (before I forget again ;) ).

> More importantly, po2templ.py didn't create any templates in
> templates/vi. This appears to be because in
> messages/vi/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po, the magic
>
> #: templates/en/filename:1
>
> headers are missing the ' ' between '#:' and 'templates'.

AFAIK, there shouldn't be any templates in trunk. They've been
converted into the mailman.po file. This will be much easier to
manage, especially when updating translations.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)