[Mailman-i18n] Reposted: Formatting question

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Mar 9 09:24:50 CET 2006

Hello everyone :)

A lot of the strings in messages.po show tabbed or otherwise spaced
formatting:
___
po:663
reference:	⑤	Mailman/Gui/ContentFilter.py:94
Original:	⌘0	Remove message attachments that don't have a matching\n
              			content type.  Leave this field blank to skip this
filter\n
              			test.
___

Do we need to insert similar tabs or spaces to format our translation
the same way?

If so, what is the purpose of this formatting?

Thankyou for your help with this. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)