[Mailman-i18n] Released: Mailman 2.1.7a1
tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Fri Mar 10 02:51:26 CET 2006
Hi Developers and i18ners,
Mailman 2.1.8a1 was released for alpha test and i18n translations.
Unfortunately, SF file upload is currently down, so I've put up the tar
ball and the GPG signature on my Japanese Mailman site.
gzipped tar file ... http://mm.tkikuchi.net/mailman-2.1.8a1.tgz
GPG signature ... http://mm.tkikuchi.net/mailman-2.1.8a1.tgz.sig
And, here is the excerpts from NEWS file.
Here is a history of user visible changes to Mailman.
Bug fixes and other patches
- Bouncers support added: 'unknown user', Microsoft SMTPSVC, Prodigy.net
and several others.
- Updated email library to 2.5.7 which will encode payload into
upon setting. This enabled backing out the scrubber related patches
including 'X-Mailman-Scrubbed' header in 2.1.7.
- Fix SpamDetect.py potential hold/reject loop problem.
- A warning message from email package to the stderr can cause error
in Logging because stderr may be detached from the process during
the qrunner run. We chose not to output errors to stderr but to
the logs/error if the process is running under mailmanctl subprocess.
- DKIM header cleansing was separated from Cleanse.py and added to
-owner messages too.
- Fixes: Lose Topics when go directly to topics URL (1194419).
UnicodeError running bin/arch (1395683). edithtml.py missing import
(1400128). Bad escape in cleanarch. Wrong timezone in list archive
index pages (1433673). bin/arch fails with TypeError (1430236).
Subscription fails with some Language combinations (1435722).
Postfix delayed notification not recognized (863989). 2.1.7 (VERP)
mistakes delay notice for bounce (1421285). show_qfiles: 'str'
object has no attribute 'as_string' (1444447).
- Brad Knowles' mailman daily status report script updated to 0.0.16.
Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp
More information about the Mailman-i18n