[Mailman-i18n] thanks

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Mar 10 12:44:53 CET 2006

On 10/03/2006, at 6:34 PM, Frco Javier Rial wrote:

> Thanks to all for the information!!!

:)

> I think that i'm now prepared for starting the translation of version
> 2.1.8a1.
>
> I hope that i can find someone to help me with the translation.

It's a big job, isn't it?

If you join one of the Galician teams, at the TP, Gnome, Debian or
KDE (for example), you might find some other translators willing to
help.

In any case, it's good to be a member of a team. You can help each
other, and discuss issues that affect your language.

Good luck with your translation, Javier! :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)