[Mailman-i18n] Chinese support?

Bin Zhang bzhang1998 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 23:14:43 CET 2006

Hi,

I am new to mailman and to this list.  I hope someone can help me.  I
currently have a couple of lists, majority of the members are Chinese from
China.  So a Chinese interface would be very helpful.  mailman website
states that Chinese is supported, but I cannot find information regarding to
getting the files for Chinese (I am especially interested zh-CN, simplified
Chinese).

I am running 2.1.5 mailman (installed by the hosting company).

Any help as to how I could get started would be greatly appreciated.

Bin Zhang