[Mailman-i18n] Tamil Translation regarding..

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Nov 19 05:08:37 CET 2006

Hello Amachu :)

Sorry I haven't been able to answer this earlier.

On 16/11/2006, at 11:06 PM, amachu techie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to volunteer for Translating mailman to Tamil.

Great! Welcome to Mailman. :D

> My Language is not listed at http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/
> i18n.html

That's because you're the first person to volunteer to translate it.

> How should i start... I have experience in Localisation of Ubuntu
> to my mother Tongue, Tamil.
>
> Please guide :-)

To start with, Amachu, please read our i18n page in the wiki:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization

This page includes a link to the list of current languages supported,
and a link to our Mailman i18n Howto.

Please read all this, and then ask any further questions on this
list. I hope the wiki pages answer most of your questions. :)

If you're willing to be our Tamil Mailman Language Champion, please
give me the information to add your language to our table, and I'll
do that right away. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)