[Mailman-i18n] Tamil Translation regarding..

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Nov 23 12:35:10 CET 2006

Hello again :)

On 20/11/2006, at 1:34 PM, amachu techie wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your reply.
>
> > If you're willing to be our Tamil Mailman Language Champion, please
> > give me the information to add your language to our table, and I'll
> > do that right away. :)
>
> Yes. I feel great to become the Tamil Mailman Language Champion.
> The name of my Language is "Tamil", Its Iso-639 code is "tam". and
> Tamil is spoken by 65-70 million people across the globe.

I've just added you to our Language table [1], which is also
accessible from our Internationalization page at the wiki. [2]

> Please guide me further. As to from where do i download files for
> translation, where do i upload files translated etv.,

Part-way down our Internationalization page [2] is the link to our
i18n HowTo [3], which tells you exactly how to get the files and do
the job. Please read this carefully, and if you have any further
questions after that, ask here on the list. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

[1] http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages

[2] http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization

[3] http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/i18nhowto