[Mailman-i18n] RELEASED Mailman 2.1.9 release candidate 1

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Sep 7 06:56:09 CEST 2006

On 03/09/2006, at 4:17 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> On behalf of the Mailman development team, I'm happy to announce the
> release of Mailman 2.1.9 release candidate 1.  This is primarily a
> bug fix and security release, although it also contains two new
> languages: Arabic and Vietnamese.

Barry, would you please give us notice to translate the Release Notes
or Release Announcement before the final release?

You were probably going to do that anyway, but just in case. ;)

It's a big thing, especially, for the communities which will now have
access to Mailman in their own languages. I know the reason I
translated Mailman was how frustrated I felt everytime I clicked on
'Language" at a Mailman list and it didn't list Vietnamese (half the
time it only lists English, for some reason).

So I'm really looking forward to announcing the new version to my
community! :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)