[Mailman-i18n] Hebrew Mailman Support

Dov Zamir linux at zamirfamily.com
Sat Apr 7 16:28:37 CEST 2007

?????Barry Warsaw:

> It's probably best to open a patch issue on SourceForge and attach
> your .po file to the patch. Then send a link to that issue here. One
> of us will pull it into svn from there.

I have just uploaded the Hebrew translation files to Sourceforge as
issue number 1696053. Here is the attached description:

Attached are the Hebrew files for Mailman 2.1.9
I added a parameter to the LC_DESCRIPTION function, and these are the files
that are affected by the addition of 'direction' to the 'LC_DESCRIPTION'
function. They have been changed, and diffs are attached...

./Mailman/Cgi/create.py
./Mailman/Defaults.py.in
./Mailman/Defaults.py
./Mailman/Utils.py
./messages/es/README.es
./messages/ja/README.ja
./messages/ja/doc/Defaults.py.in
./messages/eu/README.eu

Likewise, all translation files are attached.

There is still a problem displaying command line output in the correct
direction. Still looking for a solution...