[Mailman-i18n] Updating translations

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Jul 30 11:41:18 CEST 2007

On 29/07/2007, at 2:45 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Hash: SHA1
> Clytie Siddall wrote:
>> Surely there are new strings or changed strings needing updating. But
>> how do I find them?
> After running configure, cd to the messages directory and run
>   make potclean
>   make potfile
> This will remove the existing marked.files, docstring.files and
> mailman.pot files and rebuild them.
> Note that this is done in the distribution/configure/make  
> directory, not
> in the install directory.
Mark, I didn't mean in my personal copy of Mailman. I mean in the  
repo. Shouldn't at least the POT file be automatically updated in  
each branch?

mailman.pot in the /messages dir of the Mailman 3.0 branch shows a  
latest revision number of 6349 and a last-changed date of 2006-04-28.  
It has no new or changed strings compared with my Trunk translation  
of last year. I can't believe there have been no changes since then. :o

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhóm  
Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PGP.sig
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-i18n/attachments/20070730/5401e12a/attachment.pgp 

More information about the Mailman-i18n mailing list