[Mailman-i18n] want to test run translation

Dov Zamir linux at zamirfamily.com
Wed Mar 14 20:30:30 CET 2007

Hi fellow translators,

I have reached the stage in my Hebrew translation where I would now like
to test run my work. I already have Mailman installed from an RPM on my
FC6 server with Sendmail, and would like to replace the present
configuration with the one including my translation.

Does anyone have a recipe for compilng Mailman so that it will correctly
replace the RPM installation?

Any other suggestions from your own experience?

This message has been scanned by Kibbutz Beit Kama's Anti Virus software,
and is believed to be clean of any viruses.