[Mailman-i18n] bounce template - static string

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Feb 21 23:19:43 CET 2008

Gabor FUNK wrote:

>As I first quoted, the content is translated - partially, as the whole
>bounce message is translated, except the "disabled" word in the line
>"     Teendõ:     Feliratkozás disabled."

The "disabled" word and the message subject are the only things that
require translation from the message catalog. The rest of the message
comes from templates/hu/bounce.txt.

>>> If so, I can't explain why these aren't translated.
>That makes two of us..  :-]

It is possible that there is some problem with the
messages/hu/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.mo file such as permissions or
possible corruption. Do other messages (e.g. the admin web interface)
translate OK?

You could try rebuilding mailman.mo with

  bin/msgfmt.py messages/hu/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po