[Mailman-i18n] Problem with header encoding on 2.1.9 - any ideas?

Wout Mertens wmertens at cisco.com
Fri Jan 18 14:50:17 CET 2008

Hello Tokio,

many thanks for your swift reply!

Looking further at this, I also found a header that wasn't impacted by
this, but it wasn't encoded either. This header is the same in both
original and mailman-processed mails:

note the second line, there the ";" is without a space.

So it seems to me that MailMan only changes certain headers? Do you
think there's an easy way to configure MailMan to leave the Subject
line alone?