[Mailman-i18n] [Pootle] Web UI for translation

Cristóbal Palmer cmpalmer at metalab.unc.edu
Tue Jun 24 10:17:24 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 03:29:27PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> Cristóbal has been doing all the work, and I have been heckling, er,
> helping him. ;)

"work" ... more like stumbling. My latest trouble is that I seem to
not have the bzr integration not done right. Pootle saw the SVN
checkout I did just fine, but the sourceforge repository is now
outdated, so I went with this:

  root at garp:/var/lib/pootle# bzr branch lp:mailman/stable mailman

but now pootle doesn't see any of the .po files. Perhaps it's because
I need to check out just messages/ and not the whole branch? I
couldn't find any terribly helpful hints here:

  http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/version_control

I may have to go pester people on the pootle mailing list; first I'm
going to see if there's something I've missed bzr-wise. In any event,
the pootle instance I had set up is currently broken (sorry). I'll
post back here when it's in good shape again and ready for people to
have a whack at it.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer