[Mailman-i18n] Using Pootle

Cristóbal Palmer cmpalmer at metalab.unc.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:51:19 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:40:44AM -0400, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 05:17:21PM +0300, Dov Zamir wrote:
> > ציטוט Barry Warsaw:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > Why don't I see Hebrew on the Pootle experimental site. Was I supposed
> > to do something to get it there?
>
> Hmmm. The Hebrew (he/) directory is on disk from the bzr checkout, but
> the web (pootle) interface doesn't show it. I'll check to see if
> there's something on the pootle end that I have to do to enable
> it. Clytie?  Any clues?

Hi,

I need the following info to add Hebrew from the web interface:
"special characters," "number of plurals," and "plural equation". The
line in the web interface for Swedish, for example:

ISO	Full	Special	# of	plural
code	Name	Chars	plurals	equation

sv	Swedish		2	(n != 1)

What would it look like for Hebrew? So far I have:

he	Hebrew	...?

Clytie and Barry have admin rights, to they can theoretically go and
add Hebrew here: http://pootle.metalab.unc.edu/admin/languages.html

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer