[Mailman-i18n] can we start translating mailman at launchpad

Frco. Javier Rial fjrial at cesga.es
Tue Oct 27 12:45:09 CET 2009

Hi:

I want to update galician translation of mailman because it has some errors.
I'm, actually, the leader of the galician translation.

I know that you're moving to launchpad, and I would prefer to fix those errors
using launchpad.

Please, do you have an estimate date on which we can start translating using
launchpad?

I can see this page, to translate in galician:
https://translations.launchpad.net/mailman/3.0/+pots/mailman/gl/+translate

But the page doesn't allow me to submit my translation.

Thanks.

--
Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez
Técnico