[Mailman-i18n] Mailman finnish translation

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Apr 16 15:10:02 CEST 2010

Tervetuloa Joni :)

(Welcome)

On 16/04/2010, at 6:14 PM, Joni Töyrylä wrote:

> Hi,
> The Finnish translation has some serious errors. I tried to contact the translator but there's no reply. Do you have any ideas on how to correct the translation?

According to our list of Mailman Language Champions:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages

the person responsible for our Finnish translation is Piekka Haavisto. Is this the person you tried to contact?

If not, please email Piekka about the errors in translation.

If you have tried to contact Piekka and not had a reply, how long is it since you sent your email?

Thankyou for your interest in Mailman. We will get this sorted out. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team