[Mailman-i18n] Greek translation of mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Jul 25 21:10:01 CEST 2010

Dionysios Fragkopoulos wrote:

>I recently subscribed to this list trying to figure out what is going on
>with the translation of mailman in Greek. I don't have the time to
>search the archives why the Greek language is not supported by mailman,

Because no one has submitted a Greek translation.

>I have to say though that I am interested in translating the interface
>if no volunteer is there for that. :) According to the languages page
>Antonis Limperis <mailto:limperis at cti.gr> is responsible for the Greek
>language with the status "Not yet submitted".

We would love to have your help. You could try to contact Antonis
Limperis to see if he has anything useable to start from or you could
just begin.

>Using mailman for the last
>5 years as an administrator, I know that there is no Greek language
>support so I would be grateful if someone can give me more info about it
>(or maybe "show me the green light" in order to get involved with that).

If you're waiting for "the green light" from us, you have it. If
there's anything we can help you with, let us know.

>This is my first message here, so i am happy meeting you all online for
>the first time :)

And I'm happy to meet you too.