[Mailman-i18n] Fwd: Mailman finnish translation

Joni Töyrylä joni.toyryla at stonelake.fi
Mon May 3 11:43:56 CEST 2010

> Hello again Joni :)
>
> As you can see, I've forwarded your message to the list. This is the best place to discuss these things, so new translators in the future can read about them. (When you click "Reply", check that the To: header contains "mailman-i18n", as some lists default to sender, and that can be confusing and inconvenient.)
>
> If Pekka is no longer interested in translating Mailman, are you willing to be our Finnish Mailman Champion? Please say, so I can change the details in our wiki.
>
> http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages
>
> To start with, you need to read our Translation Howto:
>
> http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/i18nhowto
>
> This tells you how to get the Mailman files, and what to do with them.
>
> Once you've read this, please feel free to ask any further questions here. :)
>
> from Clytie

Hello!

At this time i am willing to fix the errors. My opinion is that name of
the original author must stay and my work title can be  for example
"05/2010 - Fixes for original translation by Joni Töyrylä". After i have
fixed the translation errors i will think about being the Finnish
translator for other areas. Would this be ok?

Thanks,
Joni