[Mailman-i18n] Basque translation and Mailman in Launchpad

Asier Sarasua asiersar at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 18:57:01 CET 2010

Hi all.

My name is Asier, and I am a member of Librezale[1], the Basque team in charge
of Mailman's translation.

We have the Mailman localization a bit outdated, the last version that we
translated was 2.1.3. I intend to update it, but now, looking at the several
sites that give information about the localization process and at the messages
of this list, I see that I have two options:

1. Update the last stable version, 2.1.14, using the usual way.
2. Wait and see if the localization process is finally managed in Launchpad, and
translate the 3.0 version there.

What is the best way? Any hint about when the migration process to Launchpad
will be done?

Thanks.
Asier.

[1]http://librezale.org/wiki/Mailman