[Mailman-i18n] I18n help needed for Mailman 2.1.15 release.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Mar 26 03:35:47 CEST 2012

Now that Mailman 3 is in beta, I would like to spend more time working
on it. To that end, I am planning to release Mailman 2.1.15 soon. This
release fixes quite a few bugs and adds some needed new features. See
the NEWS file at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/view/head:/NEWS> for
details.

This release contains several new message strings and a template
modification, none of which have been translated. So, if you are a
language champion or just an interested user or anything between, I need
your help.

There is a new feature to request a password reminder from the private
archive login page. This necessitated an addition to
templates/<language>/private.html. I have added the new information to
all the templates, but it is in English. If you can help translate this
into your language, get the private.html template from your language
directory at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files/head:/templates/>,
and send me a translated template.

Also, all the message catalogs have been merged from the new mailman.pot
and there are fuzzy translations and untranslated strings as a result.
If you can help with fixing these, get the current
LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po file from your language directory at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files/head:/messages/>
and send me an updated version.

If you can help with this, please do it before the end of April. If you
want to help but aren't sure what to do, let me know and I'll try to
help you.