[Mailman-i18n] I need Farsi language

Javad Hoseini javad at iranravi.com
Sun Mar 24 01:48:12 CET 2013

Hi everybody
I am happy to join your mailing list.
I recently installed a mailing list on my website. The Python version on my website is 2.1.1.5. I need to choose Farsi (Persian)
language as the default language of the mailing list, but this option is not available among the currently available languages. I
saw Persian in the list of your available languages table, but I wonder how I can use this language for my website. I appreciate
your help. I am not very well acquainted with Python mailing list system.

Thank you

Javad Hoseini
www.IranNopendar.Com
Tel/Fax: +98-21-22369938