[Mailman-i18n] Hi, I'd to like to help with Brazilian Portuguese translation

Emerson . emerson_ml at yahoo.com.br
Fri Apr 10 19:02:32 CEST 2015

Hi,
I'd like to join to Brazilian Portuguese translations team.
 I already have a wiki account with write permission.. (thanks Mark!).
I intend to translate recent strings and review previous translation.
So pt_BR team, how can I proceed?
Cheers,
Emerson

     Em Quarta-feira, 8 de Abril de 2015 21:17, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> escreveu:

 On 04/08/2015 09:57 AM, Emerson . wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just following these instructions :
> http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Internationalization
>
> I'd like to help with Brazilian Portuguese translation.

Welcome. We are glad for your willingness to help. Please post any
specific questions you may have to this list.

The current pt-BR l10n for Mailman hasn't been updated in some time and
can use help, if only to translate recent templates and strings.

See the page at <http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Languages> for the current
contacts for this translation, and if you wish to add yourself or
otherwise update the pt-BR entry, please register yourself on the wiki
if you haven't done so, and request update permission here.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan