[Mailman-i18n] [Mailman-Announce] Announcing the new wiki.list.org

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Jan 26 17:36:13 CET 2015

On Jan 26, 2015, at 10:10 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>If you had write access to the old wiki and want it again for the new wiki,
>you will have to re-submit a request to mailman-cabal at python.org.  Please be
>sure to register with wiki.list.org and provide us with your user name.

Paul reminds me that we did copy over the user accounts from the old wiki, but
obviously not the passwords.  You should be able to do a password reset on the
new wiki to recover your account.  Do let us know if you have any problems
with this.

Sumana and I also talked about theming recently.  Both the web site and wiki
could use an update (and I have thoughts about that) but in the meantime it
would be nice if the wiki were themed closer to the website.  If you have an
interest in this, please contact mailman-developers at python.org.

Cheers,
-Barry