[Mailman-i18n] Esperanto translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Jul 12 19:53:48 CEST 2015

On 7/12/15 4:06 AM, Chris Kerr wrote:
> I would like to help translate Mailman into Esperanto. I have emailed the two
> people listed as project leaders on http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Languages - the
> first address gave an error message and the second one did not reply. Is anyone
> else working on an Esperanto translation, and if not how to I go about taking
> over the project?

As far as I know, no one else is working on this. Nothing has been
submitted.

I encourage you to just go ahead and work on this. If you register as a
user at <http://wiki.list.org/> and send me your user name, I'll give
you write access to update the page at <http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Languages>.

If you have any specific questions about translating that aren't
answered on the wiki, post them here.

Thanks for your interest and help.