[Mailman-i18n] [az] Azerbaijani translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Oct 15 00:59:32 CEST 2015

On 10/14/2015 03:36 PM, Emin Mastizada wrote:
> Hello, I'm Mozilla Rep from Azerbaijan. I would like to translate
> mailman into Azerbaijani.

Your contributions will be welcome.

At the moment, we still don't have a clear procedure for translating
Mailman 3, but if you are interested in translating Mailman 2.1, there
are a few things.

First, you should register yourself for the wiki at
<http://wiki.list.org/FrontPage?action=newaccount>. Once registered, you
can post your username here and we will give you write permission and
you can add an entry for your language at
<http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Languages>.

For translating itself, see <http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Languages> and in
particular <http://wiki.list.org/DEV/i18nhowto>.

If you have questions or need help with any specifics, please post to
this list.