[Mailman-i18n] German translation

Bernhard Schmidt Bernhard.Schmidt at lrz.de
Thu Feb 11 10:53:00 EST 2016

Hi Miriam,

> I finished translating the last new messages for the release. I uploaded a new
> commit to the old branch of my german translation on Launchpad.

Thanks a lot for the updates, the new language really is a lot better
than the old one.

A colleague of mine submitted three really tiny updates that I have
uploaded and put into a merge request. Since both yours and his
translation are valid (and his translation touches the strings you
translated as well) and you have done such a splendid work on the
translations I'd like to defer the decision to you.

https://code.launchpad.net/~berni/mailman/fix-typo3/+merge/285763

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
Bernhard Schmidt                               Netzplanung / IPv6
Leibniz-Rechenzentrum               Leibniz Supercomputing Centre
Tel: +49 89 35831-7885     E-Mail/Jabber: Bernhard.Schmidt at lrz.de