[Mailman-i18n] German translation

Mirian Margiani mirian at margiani.ch
Mon Feb 15 08:52:23 EST 2016

> I have fixed up your points and resubmitted the merge proposal. I have
> no idea how to properly deal with this in launchpad, so I've made a new
> branch and a new merge request.

Well, this should be ok if you close your old request...

> My colleague is a bit unhappy with "DMARC-Regel", since "Policy" would
> rather be something like a "Regelwerk".

You‘re right, but IMHO „Regel“ fits better for a single DMARC rule. Also
„Policy“ would be an extra and unnecessary anglicism.

> But that would be something to change consistently through the whole
translation.

Right.

BTW, I have a favour to ask you. If you have some spare time, it would be
really nice if you could check the translations for mistakes with „ss“ and
„ß“, which I often mix up since I‘m from Switzerland...

Kind regards
Mirian