[Mailman-i18n] French translation of mailman 3

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Mar 24 19:50:14 EDT 2016

On 03/23/2016 08:01 AM, Sim wrote:
> Hi,
> I wonder whether there needs some help to translate mailman 3 in French.
>
> I found this link, where only 68 strings are untranslated but I don't
> know if it is up to date / used / ...
> https://translations.launchpad.net/mailman

The launchpad information on Mailman 3 translation is obsolete. The
Mailman 2.1 translations are in Launchpad at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files/head:/messages/>
and
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files/head:/templates/>.

There are several untranslated or fuzzy strings in the
fr/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po message catalog and one missing template
templates/fr/adminaddrchgack.txt. If you're interested in helping with
those, you can submit them to me.

Translation for Mailman 3 has not really begun yet.