[Mailman-i18n] Call for review: Japanese docs under messages/ja

Yasuhito FUTATSUKI futatuki at poem.co.jp
Wed May 18 02:29:47 EDT 2016

Hi,

As I found Japanese docs a bit out of date, not updated for years,
I've tried to update some of them. Unfortunately, there is no
Japanese master and Japanese users community seems to be
on the way of extinction slowly after Mr. Kikuchi has gone.
So I think there is no place except here to review them.

Are there Japanese native speakers in this list? Please review
my translation on lp:~futatuki/mailman/2.1-ja-translation,
under messages/ja.

Regards,
--
Yasuhito FUTATSUKI <futatuki at poem.co.jp>