[Mailman-i18n] Polish language template files

Stefan Plewako splewako at aviary.pl
Wed Jan 18 13:21:34 EST 2017

> Wiadomość napisana przez Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> w dniu 18.01.2017, o godz. 18:45:
>
> It solves the problem of garbled characters in the web UI in
> installations that maintain Mailman's character set for Polish as
> iso-8859-2 but have web servers that force utf-8 or other non-iso-8859-2
> charactersets

Is it? Do I understand correctly that Mailman will on the fly detect encoding enforced by web server and convert texts provided for placeholders (also content?) in changed templates to that enforced encoding? I'm sure there are other good questions.

> I don't understand. Can you elaborate on what exactly you don't like and
> what you would prefer?

I don't like rushed, not exactly understood changes to work of others without even attempting to consult them.