[Mailman-i18n] Polish language template files

Mark Dale mark at mailmanlists.net
Wed Jan 18 19:18:28 EST 2017

I checked on two servers where I have tested (both with the same setup
of Debian, Nginx, etc) and gotten the same results.

I haven't made changes any language character settings on either. Both
are out-of-the box regarding that.

In Defaults.py for both, I see:

add_language('pl',    _('Polish'),              'iso-8859-2',  'ltr')
add_language('pl',    _('Polish'),              'iso-8859-2',  'ltr')

And in mm_cfg.py, the default language is "en" on both, and there are no
over-rides.

If there is any testing I can do to that might contribute to some
understanding, I'm happy to do so.