[Mailman-i18n] Esperanto translation

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 03:47:41 EDT 2018

Hello, it's me again.
I've worked on the translation and would like to share it now, although
it isn't finished. Is that possible? I ran msgfmt on mailman.po, and it
says I have 455 translations and 993 untranslated messages.

However, now I'm trying the transcheck tool, and it doesn't seem to work:

/usr/lib/mailman/bin/transcheck eo
can't open templates/eo/
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/transcheck", line 413, in <module>
     main()
   File "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/transcheck", line 375, in main
     for file in files:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'files' referenced before assignment

Is this normal? What should I do next?

Ruben Fernandez

El 14/05/18 a les 22:03, Mark Sapiro ha escrit: