[Mailman-i18n] Esperanto translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jun 2 12:02:51 EDT 2018

On 06/02/2018 12:47 AM, Rubén Fernández Asensio wrote:

> Hello, it's me again.
> I've worked on the translation and would like to share it now, although
> it isn't finished. Is that possible? I ran msgfmt on mailman.po, and it
> says I have 455 translations and 993 untranslated messages.

If you send me your mailman.po, I can get started on adding it to the
distribution.

> However, now I'm trying the transcheck tool, and it doesn't seem to work:
>
> /usr/lib/mailman/bin/transcheck eo
> can't open templates/eo/

You need to cd to the directory containing Mailman's templates/ and
messages/ directories before running transcheck.

Also, there needs to be a templates/eo/ directory containing
translations of the templates in the templates/en/ directory, although
for the purposes of transcheck, the templates/eo/ directory can be empty
or contain only some of the templates.

If you have any translated templates, send me those too.