[Mailman-Users] roxen www server, qmail mail server

Nagy Balazs julian7 at kva.hu
Mon Aug 3 16:30:29 CEST 1998

Hiyas,

Iam using Roxen instead of Apache, and it would be nice if you change the
cgi-bins' name to have the .cgi or .py extension (ie admin -> admin.cgi),
because Roxen's cgi identification is made by its extension.

My another favourite is qmail, and I had make a patch for qmail, because
that server doesn't put Date:, To:, Cc: and Message-ID: fields to new
messages unless the /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject is called.
--
       Nagy Balazs <julian7 at kva.hu> --- Linux Supporting Center, Gyor
My email lists: --- Hungarian Linux list FAQ (mlf.linux.rulez.org/cgi-bin/fom)