[Mailman-Users] low level failure

Ken MacCuish ken at pwhinc.com
Fri Aug 7 16:18:17 CEST 1998

FWIW

I am having the same problem that Luke mentioned in an earlier posting.

That is when trying to submit anyting via the web interface I receive the
following:

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of this
page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what happened. Thanks!

Traceback:

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Mailman experienced a very low level failure and could not even generate
a useful traceback.  Please report this to the Mailman administrator at
this site.

I have grabbed the driver script that was posted and am trying it out now.

-ken