[Mailman-Users] Mailman problem

Luke luke at indy.net
Tue Jul 28 17:41:30 CEST 1998

When trying to do any of the CGI stuff in 1.0b4 i get the following.  I am
able to view all the "top level" CGI pages, but i get this when submitting
changes in /admin/ now as well as in /listinfo/:

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
this page to the
webmaster for this site with a description of what happened. Thanks!

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Mailman experienced a very low level failure and could not even generate
a useful traceback.  Please report this to the Mailman administrator at
this site.

luke at indy.net
"Celebrate we will because life is short but sweet for certain"---Two Step