[Mailman-Users] Multiple copies of messages?

William Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Wed Jul 29 17:44:49 CEST 1998

I'm running 1.0b5 with apache 1.3 and python 1.5.1 on a DEC UNIX 4.0D
machine (AlphaStation 200 166mhz), and some of my list members are
getting multiple copies of the same message..  Also, I found that you
cant "en masse" add more than 25 or so people at a time, or the operation
bombs out with an "operation would block" message on the error bug page
returned by the web browser...

bill

Bill Bradford * mrbill at frenzy.com