[Mailman-Users] Archive Issues

George Reese borg at imaginary.com
Mon Nov 9 02:41:44 CET 1998

I have definitely found that the problems I was having come from
incompatibilities between 0.95 archiving and 1.0b6 archiving.
Archiving does have the following issues howver:

* there is no default archive page associated with a new list--no
  archive is created until the first email is sent to the list
* i have not found a meaningful way to upgrade existing archives--i
  had to do a lot of manual stuff to make my current archives even available

--
George Reese (borg at imaginary.com)       http://www.imaginary.com/~borg
PGP Key: http://www.imaginary.com/servlet/Finger?user=borg&verbose=yes